In an effort to stay current with the policy changes and recommendations set forth by the CDC and the State of New York, We will be revising a number of our current COVID-19 policies. To that end, the following policies will be in place as of March 1, 2022
• Mask will no longer be required for entrance into the spa. If you are more comfortable with the therapist wearing a mask, please request so.
• We will continue to implemented a more stringent disinfection protocol in between every client.
• Be assured our staff will stay home if they are feeling the slightest of symptoms.
• Guests are requested to wash their hands with soap and water upon arrival .
• We will continue to change sheets after each client and wash and dry at high temperatures. We will be using disposable face rest covers for each client. We will discontinue the use of blankets and instead use double sheets so that all linens will be changed after each service and washed.
Cancellations due to covid within the cancellation period, will need to show proof of positive test in order to not be charged.
*We will continue to update our policies based on government and CDC guidelines and regulations
3020 Seven Lakes Dr. Bear Mountain, NY 10911
Copyright©Bear Mountain Spa-All Rights Reserved