In an effort to stay current with the policy changes and recommendations set forth by the CDC and the State of New York, We will be revising a number of our current COVID-19 policies. To that end, the following policies will be in place as of August 4, 2021:
• As the Delta variant is starting to spread, we are once again required by the CDC to wear our masks indoors . This does apply to fully vaccinated employees as well as guests. Your cooperation in protecting each other is greatly appreciated. Employees will continue to wear masks during services as well. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you.
• We will continue to implemented a more stringent disinfection protocol in between every client.
• At this time, masks may be taken off during a facial and when face down while receiving a massage.
• Guests are requested to wash their hands with soap and water upon arrival .
• We will continue to change sheets after each client and wash and dry at high temperatures. We will be using disposable face rest covers for each client. We will discontinue the use of blankets and instead use double sheets so that all linens will be changed after each service and washed.
*We will continue to update our policies based on government and CDC guidelines and regulations
3020 Seven Lakes Dr. Bear Mountain, NY 10911
Copyright©Bear Mountain Spa-All Rights Reserved