While we have always met high sanitation standards, we’re taking on additional disinfection procedures to make you feel safe during this COVID-19 crisis. The wellness and safety of our customers and employees are our number one concern, so we are also implementing the following procedures to protect the health and well-being of guests and staff :
• During this time, we have implemented a more stringent disinfection protocol in between every client. This includes a minimum of hourly disinfection of surfaces, with emphasis on door handles, front desk counter tops, equipment, and other highly trafficked areas with Rejuvenate disinfectant by Virox. Please rest assured that this happens under normal circumstances, however, we are taking additional safety measures so you can fully relax during your well needed service.
• Guests are required to wash their hands with soap and water upon arrival (Per the CDC guidelines, the backs of the hands, between fingers, fingertips, and under nails should be scrubbed for at least 20 seconds prior to rinsing).
• Pre-Service health checks including infrared temperature monitoring for guest and employees will be conducted.
• Mandatory masks for all employees.
• There will be hand sanitizer available for both guests and staff throughout the Spa.
• We encourage social distancing of at least 6 feet from any individual throughout the spa or salon. If this cannot be accomplished, we will limit the number of services scheduled so we can manage the amount of people that would be together at one time. We will also be staggering appointments to allow for distancing and to give therapists the additional time required for additional sanitation.
• We will continue to change sheets after each client and wash and dry at high temperatures. We will be using disposable face rest covers for each client. We will discontinue the use of blankets and instead use double sheets so that all linens will be changed after each service and washed.
• Guests who are not feeling well should please stay home. Guests who do not feel well can reschedule their appointments. Please try to give at least 24 hours advanced notice regarding schedule changes. Spa staff are permitted to decline service to any customer exhibiting contagious symptoms and will reschedule your appointment. We have likewise instructed our staff that if they exhibit any cold-like symptoms, they should stay home. If guests have traveled by plane or cruise ship or have traveled out of the country within the last 14 days, please call and reschedule your appointment.
• No children, family, or friends will be allowed during your appointment. Waiting area will be for spa guests only so we may adhere to social distancing. Family may wait downstairs.
• With your safety in mind, we have limited some of our regular menu offerings and amenities. If you have a gift certificate for a service that is currently not being offered due to Covid-19 you may use the monetary value of it.
•We have also made some updates to the spa and can't wait for you to see it!
*We will continue to update our policies based on government and CDC guidelines and regulations
We request the cooperation of our entire community in maintaining a safe spa environment for you, our staff and the next spa guest.
Massages and Facials are now more than ever necessities during these uncertain times. The isolation and mental stress experienced during this pandemic can be relieved with massage therapy as well as alleviate physical symptoms associated with depression and anxiety such as headache, insomnia and widespread muscle pain.
Our staff is committed to helping your well being and safety
3020 Seven Lakes Dr. Bear Mountain, NY 10911
Copyright©Bear Mountain Spa-All Rights Reserved